Water-Soluble CBD Tincture
$49.00 — or subscribe and save 20%
– Nanoemulsified CBD is fast-acting and more bioavailable (body absorbing) than oil-soluble CBD
– USA-processed and USA-grown using organic farming practices
– 3rd party tested by ISO-certified test lab
- Contains 300 mg of Nanoemusified (water-soluble) CBD per bottle
- Vegan and Allergy-Friendly Formula
- Contains other entourage cannabinoids such as CBG and CBC
- Nanoemulsified CBD is a faster-acting CBD. Studies suggest it is up to 10x more bioavailable than oil-soluble CBD.
- Nanoemulsified CBD is made with ultrasonic processing equipment with particle size under 60nm for full-body absorption
- 1mL dropper contains 10 mg of CBD. Serving size = 1mL dropper.
- USA-grown and USA-processed high-cannabinoid hemp grown with organic farming practices
- Graduated dropper included (1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1 mL)
- CBD (Cannabinoid Oil) is processed from the whole plant through alcohol extraction
- Post-processing is done with molecular distillation equipment to remove unwanted waxes, lipids, and chlorophylls
- No traces of residual alcohol
- No traces of heavy metals, pesticides, or dyes
Distilled Water, Refined coconut oil, CBD Distillate, Vitamin E, Mixed phospholipids, Sorbic acid, Sodium benzoate
Distilled Water, Refined coconut oil, CBD Distillate, Vitamin E, Mixed phospholipids, Sorbic acid, Sodium benzoate, and Flavoring
Water-soluble CBD is recommended when you need a fast-acting CBD dosage. In addition, due to its high bioavailability, you do not need to consume nearly as much as you would oil-soluble CBD because most will get absorbed into your body. Because of the smaller particle size and water-based formula, the taste (and after-taste) of the water-soluble CBD will be stronger than oil-based CBD products.
We always recommend buying Glee Full Spectrum (<0.3% THC) CBD Oil over Glee Broad Spectrum (No THC) CBD Oil because while the trace amount of THC will not give you a high feeling if adhering to normal dosages, THC is crucial to working in harmony with the other cannabinoids (CBD, CBG and hundreds of others) to create what is called the Entourage Effect. While Broad Spectrum is slightly less effective than Full Spectrum Oil, it is superior to CBD isolate-based oil tinctures.
Broad Spectrum Oil should be ordered: 1) if you are concerned about a drug test, there is a slight chance that the trace amounts of THC in Full Spectrum will show up, and 2) for personal or religious reasons, cannot consume THC.
Shop assured with our Glee Gaurantee